Residential Pest Control Gold Coast
Apartments and Houses
Do you need residential pest control for your Gold Coast home? Eco Pest Control Gold Coast offers effective and affordable pest control treatment for homes and residential properties across the city.
Our team of pest technicians is fully qualified and licensed to offer various domestic pest control throughout Gold Coast. In addition, many years of servicing homes throughout the city have seen the development of improved ways to get rid of pests. Also, we use a modern process without compromising the environment, home structure, and residents.
Our services come with insurance to make sure you don’t risk damage to your property when you hire us. After taking care of the problem, we will then offer a warranty on any of our removal methods. Lastly, we are fully licensed by the Government to carry out safe pest removal with eco-friendly methods and products.
Residential Pest Control
Many pests will cause health problems around the house. Termites, rats, spiders, cockroaches, birds, flies, etc. Also, it can affect your health and living standards. Furthermore, some like termites can wreak havoc on your residential property and house structure. So then, while flies like fleas can cause typhoid and similar illnesses, others can destroy your property.
Also, our services use the latest equipment and techniques to provide environmentally-friendly solutions to pest concerns. In addition, our treatment covers the following areas in a home:
- General household area: the living area and other parts of a home that provides enough warmth and accessibility for pests. Also, this includes the kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, etc.
- Outside the home: We will then inspect the yard, lawn, garage, and other places outside the living area where pests can reside.
- Female fleas have a 100 days lifespan and can reproduce more than 500 fleas within those days.
- Cockroaches love moist and warm areas
- Ants nest near warmth and are common inside the walls
- Cockroaches carry more than 33 different types of bacteria
- The kitchen attracts the most pests as it contains warmth, moisture, and food.
- Parasitic worms can trigger COPD and asthma attacks
- Ants carry 50 times more than their body weight and don’t sleep.
- Mice deposit 18,000 droppings and produce up to 2,500 more than heirs in six months.
- Silverfish destroys clothing, paper, and wallpaper.
- Female mosquitoes drink 5 millionths of a litre of blood per serving
Any of our pest control procedures begin with an inspection. Also, a pest inspection helps us identify the issues, then, the extent of damage and recommend prevention procedures.
After inspection, we will recommend any of the following treatments:
- Live spraying
- Organic methods
- Physical or chemical barrier
- Natural methods
- Biological methods like introducing predators
- Reticulation system
- Baits stations
We Treat The Following:
- Brown and Black Ants
- German, American and Australian Cockroaches
- Ticks, fleas and flies
- Rodents (Rats and mice)
- Spiders – Redback, Huntsman and White-Tailed
- Termites and White Ants
- Bees and wasps
Why Choose Us
- Reasonably Priced
- 100% Customer Service Guaranteed
- Compliance with Australian Standards’ Health and Safety
- The Latest Methods, Technology and Products
- Certified and Licensed Pest Management Technicians
- Annual Termite Check
- Termite Management
- Rodent Treatment
- Internal & External Move Out Sprays
- Rodent Control
- Termite Inspections and Barriers
- Baiting systems
- Gold Coast
- Northern New South Wales
- Tweed Heads
- Surfers Paradise
- Pacific Pines
- Burleigh Heads
- Palm Beach
To protect your home, family, pet, and environment by keeping those creepy pests out of your property, book your Pest Control Service today on 07 5240 5555 for an inspection.